GEEMARC AMPLI600 AMPLIFIED EMERGENCY RESPONSE SPEAKERPHONE WITH 2 PENDANTS
The Geemarc Ampli600 Emergency Response Phone is also an amplified, big button telephone with caller ID, speakerphone. Peace of Mind without Monthly Monitoring Fees.
Geemarc Emergency Response System (No Monthly Monitoring Fees)
This Emergency Response System is also an amplified telephone with big buttons, caller ID and Speakerphone. All in one unit.
The emergency response feature gives you peace of mind, without monthly monitoring fees.
It comes with a small transmitter remote that can be worn on the wrist like watch, or attached to a neck lanyard (included).
In the event of an emergency, the wearer simply presses the emergency button on the pendant or phone. Once the emergency button is pressed, it will dial up to six (6) preprogrammed emergency contacts. These are normally family members, friends or neighbors who would be able to respond to the emergency response system call.
If there is no response after 30 seconds or if the line is busy, it automatically dials the next number until there is an answer. It will cycle through all emergency numbers twice.
When the system reaches a live person, it will play your pre-recorded emergency response message. The live person will then dial any number between 0-9 to confirm that the message has been received and to stop the system from dialing the next number. The system then turns on the speakerphone so that the live person and the wearer can speak and listen to each other. This two way conversation is very important. This is also known as Remote Audio Monitoring.
- Auto On Hook / Auto Hang Up Feature: If the telephone is left off the hook the phone will automatically disconnect the line after 5-8 minutes so that your phone is able to take another call.
- Up to 50+ dB amplification makes it easy to hear callers
- Waterproof battery-powered transmitter remote pendant with approximately 80 foot range
- Auto Off Hook – will hang up the phone after 5-8 minutes if the phone is left off the hook
- Tone Control for clarity and more clear conversations
- Amplified Speakerphone up to 15dB
- Outgoing Volume up to 12 dB+
- Caller ID, large backlit LCD screen
- Swivel caller ID screen
- Large LCD display stores up to 99 incoming names and numbers with a date and time stamp for each call
- Large 1″ Big Buttons with a 95dB loud ringer
- 3 level speech output control adjusts the outgoing voice volume up to 12dB
- 11 one-touch memory dial buttons: 3 emergency, 8 standard
- Built-in strobe ring signaler
- Redial, flash, mute buttons
- Uses four (4) AAA batteries for LCD display (not included)
- Uses line power and AC power (included)
- Desk, table or wall mount
- Charcoal Grey
- Hearing aid compatible
- Easy to install and use
- Allows you to remain independent in your own home
- Reduces the anxiety of those living alone
- Provides added security without monthly monitoring fees or contracts
- Alarm Clocks
- Amplified Corded Phones
- Amplified Cordless Phones
- Automatic Stove Shut Off Devices
- Bed Shaker
- Control Unit for CookStop Automatic Stove Shut Off Device
- Hearing Aid Dryer and Refresher
- IP Cameras
- Keyboards for Low Vision
- Loud Phone Ringers
- Personal Amplifier
- Personal Assistance System
- Photo Phones
- Portable Magnifiers
- Products for Hearing Loss
- Products for Limited Mobility
- Products for Memory Loss
- Products for Vision Loss
- Replacement Motion Sensor Lens for electric control unit
- Signaler/Notification Systems
- Speech Amplification
- TV Listening