Latest News & Updates
USA Patent No. 6130413 Conforms to UL 464 and Certified to CSA C22.1 No. 205. Stove Guard uses QAI, (Certification Testing Inspection), accredited to the Standards Council of Canada and IAS, (International Accredited Standards Association) to ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes and systems. About QAI
For large orders for Canadian and U.S. strata or condo complexes
our products can be leased rather than using Contingency Funds.
Contact iGuardFire for more information
Why is Stove Guard's Kitchen Fire Prevention System the best?
Don't be misled by lower priced imitations. There is only one Stove Guard that is a patented, proven and tested cooking fire prevention system! We've been doing this for over 15 years.
The new Stove Guard Guardian Model will do the following:
- Helps prevent kitchen fires by shutting off power to stovetop and oven when left unattended.
- Guardian model works with gas stoves (as well as others). Helps with the prevention of cooking fires by turning off the gas valve when the present time has expired.
- Works with both regular, ceramic cook tops and natural gas stoves.
- Stove Guard controls the oven as well as the cooking surface.
- Saves on electricity, Stove Guard shuts off the electrical power to the stove after the set time expires.
- Maintains regular heat on all elements, will not reduce temperature that will extend cooking time and be the accidental cause of serious burns.
- Will not spray messy chemical fire retardant onto an open flame, no mess to clean up.
- Protects against kitchen fires by turning off the stove before a fire starts, eliminating property damage and clean-up costs.
- Saves you money: no electrician is required to install Stove Guard onto a regular electric stove.
- Guardian model has an audible beeper that will advise you that the stove has shut off.
- It will remember the last timer setting, no need to reset it after a power failure.
- It has a PASSWORD lock safety feature, it can be locked for extra safety.
NOTE: Sprinkler Systems work well for most fires, however, water should never be sprayed on a grease fire.