Latest News & Updates
USA Patent No. 6130413 Conforms to UL 464 and Certified to CSA C22.1 No. 205. Stove Guard uses QAI, (Certification Testing Inspection), accredited to the Standards Council of Canada and IAS, (International Accredited Standards Association) to ensure the quality and safety of their products, processes and systems. About QAI
For large orders for Canadian and U.S. strata or condo complexes
our products can be leased rather than using Contingency Funds.
Contact iGuardFire for more information
Why is Stove Guard best?
Don't be missled by lower priced imitations. There is only one Stove Guard that is Patented, Proven and Tested for the past 14 years.
The new Stove Guard Guardian Model will do the following:
- Shuts off power to stove top and oven when left unattended
- Works with Gas stoves. Turns off the Gas Valve when the present time has expired.
- Works with both Regular, Ceramic Cook Tops and Natural Gas Stoves.
- Controls the oven as well as the cooking surface.
- Saves on electricity, Stove Guard shuts off the electrical power to the stove after the set time expires.
- Maintains regular heat on all elements, will not reduce temperature that will extend cooking time and be the accidental cause of serious burns.
- Will not spray messy chemical fire retardant onto an open flame, no mess to clean up.
- Turns off the stove before a fire starts, eliminating property damage and clean up costs.
- Saves you money, no Electrician is required to install Stove Guard on an regular electric stove.
- Has an audible beeper that will advise you that the stove has shut off.
- It will remember the last timer setting, no need to reset it after a power failure.
- It has a PASSWORD lock safety feature, it can be locked for extra safety.
NOTE: Sprinkler Systems work well for most fires, however, water should never be sprayed on a grease fire.